|Taken from googleimages|
I wasn't satisfied though. I'm a person who doesn't like to take pills. Plus, this was not solving the problem, it was only treating it. Anyway, I was still convinved that I had something really serious.
I think it was the result of a lot of things:
- Not stretching properly
- Exercising more than I needed to
- Bad posture
- Sleeping on a horrible pillow
- Not drinking enough water
- Common causes of back pain
- How to treat it
- Back exercises I've incorporated into my exercise regimen.