- You should incorporate weights and cardio
- Since it's an express session you must keep your heart rate up. This means no rest between exercises and/or to incorporate cardio bursts like high knees, running in place, jump rope, and the shuffle.
- Do the exercises in slow motion. There is no need to speed through the exercises. Do them correctly and slowly and you will reap even more benefits.
- Exercises that hit multiple muscle groups are time efficient. You want to do a full body workout in little time. Some good ones are the squat reach, squat press, shoulder press, plank, lunges with hand weights...
- Don't be shy. Wherever you are, you are doing something awe-inspiring for your body. What about all those people staring at you, you ask? Well, they are simply frozen in awe.
- If you can, bring music/a friend/a pet/children, anything that will will motivate and not hamper.
I hope you enjoyed your Daily Fitness Tip and will add it to your Recipe for Health.