Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Check out my guest post!

This seems to be the weekend of guest posts! I hope I get more opportunities to do so. It is so much fun!

Please check out my guest post on Stephanie's blog at Love Life Project.

She is awesome and her blog has ALL KINDS of interesting things about living a healthy lifestyle. Not just exercising and eating right.

So check her out and be sure to comment on my post: "Helping Mom".

(I seriously *heart* Stephanie by the way)

4 comments:

  1. I found you through her blog! :) I loved the post.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your website. I'll be sure to add you on twitter too! (I'm @Chirimoya08).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet shout-out! And thanks for the great guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! You rock! I'm glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete