- If you only have time to workout 3 days a week, then do your cardio each day.
- Weights you can do 2 out of those 3 days
- It's important to do at least 30 minutes of cardio everyday.
- interval training
- bike to work
- walk up stairs
- stand more often
- talk a walk after lunch or dinner
- do some chores around the house
Splitting up exercises throughout the day is just as good as one long session.
- Interval training!
- Do 10 minute sessions of high knees, tennis shuffle, jumping jacks, push ups, squats, lunges, chair dips...throughout the day. These are all equipment free exercises so you can do them anywhere!
Abs are important. Doing loads of crunches and sit ups are not.
- Have a fitness ball? Good, than possibilities are endless.
- Try balancing exercises
- Work the obliques (the lateral part of the abs)
- Pull that navel in!
Motivation is key
- Find what moves you
- Look for ideas for exercises on this page at the top right under "Health and Fitness"
- Stay tuned for more tips on how to stay motivated