|My favorite route|
- It is a small town
- Does not have a culture of exercise ingrained into it like the US.
It took some trial and error, and getting to know Córdoba, before I found the perfect spot!
- I always let someone know when I go and when I'm expected to be back
- My music is never louder than my surroundings
- I don't run there at night
- I pay attention to animals and other bikers and runners in front or behind me
- I bring water on really hot days
- I dress for the weather (hats, shorts, moisture-wicking fabrics, sunblock etc.)
- I make sure to warm up and cool down, including stretching