|My favorite route|
- It is a small town
- Does not have a culture of exercise ingrained into it like the US.
It took some trial and error, and getting to know Córdoba, before I found the perfect spot!
- I always let someone know when I go and when I'm expected to be back
- My music is never louder than my surroundings
- I don't run there at night
- I pay attention to animals and other bikers and runners in front or behind me
- I bring water on really hot days
- I dress for the weather (hats, shorts, moisture-wicking fabrics, sunblock etc.)
- I make sure to warm up and cool down, including stretching
Do whatever motivates you, but do it and be consistent! With summer now here, exercising outdoors is the place to be! Save gloomy gym rooms for the winter!