Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things I'm Loving (October Edition)

Here we are again with odds and ends that I've used over and over again and love in October. I can't believe it's already been a month since my last post. But go check it out if you haven't already

OK, let's get started.



Smoothies! I already told you guys how much I love these (and gave you some recipes). But I had to reiterate that these are delicious!



Technically, I haven't actually used this yet but I've been wanting one for a LONG time. So I included it anyway. I have the fresh popcorn kernels and everything all ready to pop


These I love because they are perfect right before a run. I usually eat half a bar, run and then have my normal breakfast after. As I said in this post, I'm trying to get better at fueling my runs.


From the same company. These are less filling but just as good.

Excuse the half-eaten bar!

My favorites after the original Cliff Bars. I have these when I'm craving something sweet. It's all-natural, totally organic, and only 180 calories! This is my favorite flavor but I've tried the white chocolate macadamia nut (not a fan) and the blueberry crisp.


I found a protein treatment! You read all about it in Week 21 Hair so check out that post to read my review.

Googleimages

Love these vitamins! It's so sad that I have to stop taking them once I start my vegan diet challenge! I wonder if there are vegan vitamins? For highly active women I really do recommend them.


Trail mix is the best invention. I take some everyday for snack at work. I buy the nuts in bulk from Whole Foods (about half a pound for each type of nut). Then I mix them all together in a big plastic bag. I pour it in this convenient container and tie the rest up. I also like to add some raisins.


These will be invaluable for the next six months! It's a simple way to add some protein and flavor to any dish. Plus, they are salt-free.


This may seem silly but I couldn't live without this mug. I take it to work every morning filled to the brim with green tea! It is FREEZING where I work and this helps me "grin and bear it."


Lastly, my local Farmer's Market. Again, you already know how much I love it but I had to add it to October's Things I'm Loving.

2 comments:

  1. You can definitely get vegan vitamins! If you have a local health food store or organic store, check there.

    ReplyDelete