Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 16 Hair

So this will be a short and sweet post.

I didn't change a thing with my routine except that I got IN the shower this week. The process went much smoother than last week.

Didn't do a protein treatment because I forgot to pick one up from my local beauty supply store. Because of that I didn't even bother to sit under the dryer. 

Well, partly because I didn't have the treatment, and partly from laziness

I woke up and did my run this morning then started cleaning and washing clothes. I did my hair between cleaning, washing clothes and eating breakfast. So at the end there was no energy left in my body.

Plus I've been doing some "homework" for my job. This week and next will be pretty busy so I wanted to get some prep. work out of the way so I'd feel prepared going in on Monday.

Hopefully I remember to get the protein treatment next week!

Oh, and I'm loosely considering coloring my hair. I have no clue what color I would get but I might just do it for a change. We'll see.


Week 17 Hair
  • Shampoo
  • Detangle with conditioner
  • Deep condition
  • Kimmaytube leave in
  • Twists

No comments:

Post a Comment