- I have to adjust to running on asphalt
- I have to do interval training next week and have no idea where to go! (More on that later)
- I need a static bike
- I need a mat to do my weight training on (my mother has carpet! EEEEW!)
- I have to find a gym/get my membership to the gym here figured out
- I need a car but I don't have a license. Hence, no way to get to all the cool running groups and events. It's sad, but before you judge let me just say it's because of circumstances. I never took driver's ed in high school. I then went to college for four years and never needed to drive. I'm from a big city (Boston) where public transportation is fabulous. So I never needed a license. When I graduated from college I went immediately abroad where I lived for 4 years. So, I never needed a license. Now I'm in the wilderness that is North Carolina and I need not only a license, but a car! Go figure.