Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vegan Pumpkin Pie

One of my delicious vegan recipes I made for Thanksgiving. So good and so easy. Even you non-vegan people will love it!




Vegan Pumpkin Pie
1 15oz can pumpkin
1 cup soy milk
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 Tbsp. molasses
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cloves
Plus a vegan pie crust

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into unbaked pie crust and place in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 1 hour. Take out and let it set overnight before serving.

How easy is that!!! I mean, dessert doesn't get any easier than that. I'm not much of a baker but these pies came out perfect. I went the frozen crust path and bought two vegan ones from Whole Foods.


They were absolutely delicious. There are a few options if you don't fancy a whole wheat one. Try this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment