Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week 28 Hair

The deep conditioner is the best! 

I love this stuff! (I use Organic Root Stimulator) I've noticed a serious difference with my hair. Last week I felt the same way but thought that maybe it was a fluke. It wasn't, thankfully. 

My hair is condiserably less frizzy than it usually is. Not only that, but my twists last a lot longer as well. I kept them in until Thursday of last week. Usually by then they really need to come out. However, I could have gone another day. 

For now, this is something that is staying in my routine for the long term. I'll come back with another update on the deep conditioner once I've been using it for a month.

Anyway, since I know I've been lazy about taking hair pics, I have some today


This is how I wore my hair on Thursday right before taking out my twists. It's a style you've seen before with a twist. The hair is definitely frizzy but workable. My hair has never done this before on Day 4 hair!



My bang. I tend to either roll it up (like it is now) or wear it out in a bump sort of style.



This is my hair post twist take out.



Here's the side view.


Another successful week with my hair. It was even easier to detangle and style. If you don't deep condition now, then do it! Some only do it a couple of times every month but it works for me every week. My strands are a lot stronger and fuller.

Next week is my 2nd protein treatment. I won't deep condition because the Organice Root Stimulator has protein in it as well. I will just use the ApHogee moisturizer and then style my hair as usual.


Week 29 Hair
  • Detangle with conditioner
  • Shampoo
  • Protein treatment (Step 1 ApHogee)
  • Balancing moisturizer (Step 2 ApHogee)
  • Kimmaytube leave in
  • Twists

No comments:

Post a Comment