Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 26 Hair

I have been super lax with my hair these past weeks. I have been following my regimen but I haven't done any styling or anything even remotely interesting to my hair. 

Here's the proof:




This is my Lazy Day Style #1. My hair has been like this, or in a bun, for the past few weeks. For Thanksgiving I might try another hairstyle involving curls. But my lovely sister is going to do it! I don't have the energy to even attempt to try why she wants to do. But if it finally gets done I will surely post pictures.

I haven't even gotten myself together to do my 6 month length check!

In fact, I've decided that I probably won't do another length check until next year. Mainly because I'm really pressed for time on Sundays. Especially now that my mom is on crutches for six weeks. She has a type of tendonitis and has to be in physical therapy for 4-6 weeks. 

So Chema and I have to be her chauffeur so to speak. Sundays are when my mom does her grocery shopping, when I do my long runs, and go through my hair washing process. By the end of that I'm exhausted! 

This weekend, for example, was Thanksgiving day shopping, I also had to run 15 miles and then do my hair...enough said.

However, I wanted to give you all this mini check-in to let you know I am still caring for my hair. I gave myself a protein treatment (Aphogee) on Sunday and the next one is on December 11th. So all is going well.


No comments:

Post a Comment