Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 13 Hair

You can't see it well because of the lighting and the angle. But my hair is clipped with a banana clip and then twisted in individual twists. I pinned the ends under the clip to make it look like a bun.

 The edges are gelled and pulled back.


I gave myself a bang. It's nice and crinkly from my twist out and gives the front some volume so my hair doesn't look flat.


Nothing too interesting to update about my hair this week. I didn't change a thing. I am really 

LOVING my hair! 

I hope I can keep up this rhythm once I start working a 9-5 and have things to do like decorate an apartment, buy a car and get my driving license!


Week 14 Hair

  • Shampoo
  • Detangle with conditioner
  • Deep condition
  • Kimmaytube leave in
  • Twists

No comments:

Post a Comment