Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New month, New goals


I'm feeling great after the marathon. My legs were killing me Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday were bearable but I woke up on Wednesday morning feeling good as new.

October is over and I'm already thinking of new fitness goals for the month of November. I like the feeling of aiming towards something and accomplishing it.

For the start of the month I'm going to get back on track with my strength training. I fell of the proverbial wagon back in August and I'm anxious to get back to it. So I'll be searching the web for something a bit more challenging than I'm used to.

I've been wanting to try some of those new workouts like CrossFit Endurance. (Those people's bodies are sick!) Plus, it's supposed to help runners run better and more efficiently. So I might buy myself a DVD as a Christmas present. For now I'll browse the world wide web for some free options.


As far as nutrition goes Chema and I are still vegan but we are going to try and cut back on the amount of wheat we eat. (Another one of Chema's ideas) I need to do some more research but, apparently, it's not very good for you. As I said, I will do some research and give you the results on the blog.

There are many people out there who can't eat wheat because they have celiac's disease so it can't be that life-altering to cut back on wheat. Especially since there are tons of grains out there that can substitute.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an expert.I know it will be hard but I'm willing to try it and monitor how my body feels.

I'll come back to the blog with my finalized weight routine and the results of my no-wheat research.

No comments:

Post a Comment