Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

My whole body hurts...in a good way

 So yesterday was Day 2 of getting back to weight training and it was such a good workout. Right now every muscle in my legs are sore along with my arms and shoulders.

A friend of mine gave me a link to a blog that had a pretty good workout featured on it. I also subscribe to Active Insider and they had a "leaner legs" workout that I also tried. It took me about 40 minutes to complete both workouts.

I was sweating up a storm but I felt great afterwards. I will probably do some weights on Saturday as well. I'd like to do weights 3 times a week.

Hopefully it's not raining cats and dogs next week so that I can run. I signed up for the Córdoba half marathon today and I'd like to get some running in before the big day. (I ran this race back in 2010).

The only goals I have this time around is to enjoy myself...ok, and to run it faster than I did last time! Hey, I like to improve each time I run!

The weather should be more accomodating next week. At least I hope so! The plan is to run a little everyday during the week as I want my weekends free. That is one of the joys of not training. After a long and hectic week I can really chill on the weekend without worrying about waking up early to run.

I'd better be careful though...I might get used to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment