Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

XXX Carrera Popular Cross San Rafael de la Albaida

As I stated in my I'm-turning-30-next-year post, I have a running goal of doing at least one race a month.

This morning I ran a 7.5 Km race in a neighborhood near where I live. There were tons of people, as there always is for shorter distances. However, it was a very low-key race. My bib number didn't even have my name on it. Then again, it only cost me 1€ to sign-up!

It was part asphalt and part trail and it was definitely challenging. Most of the race was uphill with me trying not to stumble over rocks and such. I had a great time and can't wait for my next race in November.

A friend of my hubby and his girlfriend.



The finish line (or la meta) !



I'm near the end now!




I fought to cross the line before those two women!

And yes, I did beat them.

Breathing hard here.

This is one of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment