Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things I'm Loving: January 2013 Edition

It has been a MINUTE since the last time I've done a favorites post. Mainly because it's been a minute since I've tried something new and splurged.

However, I finally broke open my vegan cookbooks and I have been cooking up a storm. Instead of posting them all at once I will post a new one every week starting next week. So stay tuned for that!

I had people from my job come over for lunch and the next day everyone was begging me for the recipes! So you know they're good! Maybe I'll start with a dessert...

But first, here's my humble list of yummy food items I've been loving this month:

These are the BEST potato chips I've tasted in my entire life (and I'm not exaggerating!). A little mom and pop style shop makes these fresh right in front of you. As in you walk into the store and you can see them cutting and frying up the potato chips. They are so flavorful. I can't eat normal, packaged chips ever again.

These cookies are easily the best store-bought vegan cookies ever. I mean way better than those vegan cats cookies we used to buy at Trader Jo's when we were in the States. These things are dangerous because there aren't many and the hubby and I can definitely gobble up the entire box in one sitting.



 The last item was a nice cold weather treat. You can only drink tea so much before you start craving something more decadent. I love my green teas, my roobois, white and black teas... but no winter is complete without hot chocolate. Even better is that this hot chocolate is organic and fair-trade so there is no way I feel guilty about drinking it!


I'm also loving my crockpot or slow cooker. I remember awhile back it was on my wish list and I finally got one! 

That's the end of my humble list but do stay tuned for some seriously delicious vegan recipes starting next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment