Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weekly Recipe: Whole Wheat Pizza











Whole Wheat Pizza

1 or 2 Whole wheat pizza bases
Tomato sauce
1/4 tsp of the following spices (or to taste):
Pepper
Oregano
Thyme
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Some of my favorite toppings:
Cheese
Onion
Red/green pepper
Mushrooms
Peas
Zucchini
Tomato
Corn
Beans (any kind)
Tuna fish
Broccoli


Put the tomato sauce, followed by the spices on the tomato sauce then add any toppings you like! I tend to put the onion on the sauce, then the cheese, and finally the rest of the toppings. Mostly because I like the flavor of the onion but I don't like to chomp down on a piece. The picture above of the pizza bases are individual servings. I usually eat one of those with some salad and some fruit for dessert. Or share one for a lighter meal. The possibilities are endless! The pizza above only has cheese, onion and red pepper on it because that was the mood I was in. 

Enjoy! Leave comments if you try it (or have tried it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment