Jump to What Interests you Most

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 11 Hair

Next week is my 3 month mark! I'm very excited to measure my hair and see if I've retained length. Even if I haven't, I know that I am taking better care of my hair and it looks and feels healthy. Recently, I've been getting compliments on my hair. My hair has been natural ever since we came to live in Spain and before. However, I haven't gotten this many compliments on how it looks. Believe me, that is a plus in itself. My hair sheds less, isn't dull and ashy and is a lot more manageable. 

The hair routine hasn't changed since last week. So instead of being boring I will show you some birthday pictures!!
 
I'm officially 27 as of August 3rd (Wednesday). 

Time flies doesn't it?


 Opening up a gift at one of my favorite restaurants in Córdoba: Pizzaiolo. Me and my husband had our first date here.

 A beautiful necklace. The one I'm wearing was actually another b-day gift given to me a few days before.

 Friends who came with us to dinner: Brenda (from Guatemala) and Jóse her husband from Córdoba. She bought the necklace in Guatemala.

 Me and the hubby!

 One of our appetizers: Salmorejo. It is like gazpacho but made with bread and sprinkled with Jamón Ibérico.

 This was a crepe with tons of different cheeses, dates, and walnuts. However, it only tasted like blue cheese. I hate blue cheese!

 A shot of all the dishes. Brenda had the tastiest one. I'm definitely ordering it when we go back!

 At a bar having another drink.

Me and the hubby to round out a nice, relaxing, birthday!


Week 12 Hair
  • Shampoo
  • Detangle with conditioner
  • Deep condition
  • Kimmaytube leave in
  • Twists

No comments:

Post a Comment